5400 i / z page.
A FEW SIMPLE STEPS FOR HUMAX OWNERS
TO UPGRADE OR DOWNLOAD DATA INTO THE STB .
1. FIRST YOU'LL NEED A SERIAL 9 TO 9 PIN FEMALE CABLE WHICH YOU
HAVE TO TURN INTO A NULL MODEM CABLE BY CHANGING 2 PINS .
SEE DIAGRAM BELOW.
IF YOU CAN USE A SOLDERING TOOL THEN IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE.
2. NEXT YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE RIGHT SOFTWARE IN ORDER TO COMMUNICATE YOUR
PC WITH YOUR RECEIVER WHICH IN OUR CASE IS THE FOLLOWING :
3. AFTER YOU HAVE WDN4OAK+ IN YOUR PC RUN IT AND PROCEED AS INSTRUCTED BELOW
The same way you can update your 5400z model ,
only keep in mind, that in this case we 're talking about
official versions of software and not patches !!!
1. Use the null modem cable , as described above .
2. This time you are going to use the WDN4Z software
which is used for ".sdl " files, like those for the 5400z.
3. Run the program and configure port and baud rate .
4. Open the " .sdl " file you want to use , press the START
button, and at the same time turn on your STB from the
main switch located at the back of your STB .
5. When the procedure reaches 100% you will see the "END"
message at the front panel.
Press the standby button at the front panel of your STB ,
and you 're ready with the new s/w .
CRUISER-5000 by HUMAX .
This Interface allows the use of Conventional Mount with a DiSEqC Receiver. When installed operation is fully Automatic. Produces 36 Volt DC @ 3 Amp for fast Dish Movement . Works with all known DiSEqC 1.2 capable receivers