PMC List How To
For those of you , using the latest TuxOn 2.0 S/W , one of the most requested subjects is the PMCT list and how to use it .
PMC table includes all the info about the service ID , scrambling system (CA-ID) , ECM Pid , and finally the Ident under which
the decryption method will proceed . The last one (ident) has got to do with what id's we manage in the card we use .
The following example is for you to understand the options we have in using different id's for the same channel (service id ) .
We will use from ASTRA'S MT* Network the channel with service id : 28644 (MT* HITS)
So tune to this channel and follow the steps below .
1. Press EPG and by right arrow navigate to PMCT option .
2. By pressing ''up arrow'' scroll to last page of your PMCT list .
3. Press OK and you enter the PMCT list .
4. Scroll down to last line by using ''down arrow'' and press ''down arrow'' button once more so
to reveal a new line in the list . This the line for the channel you have tune in , in our example.
You can now see that service 28644 has in the PMT box a total of six ECM pid's with corresponding
CA-ID / idents . The seca and viaccess id 's are the ones we have interest in . For the moment , we 'll
let the other two '' out of sight '' .
As you know 0100 CA-ID stands for seca, and 0500 for viaccess provider . So we have two seca idents
(0064 , 0019) and two viaccess idents (0078 , 0080) .
Now depending on you cards configuration you can select to edit the PMC list with one of the idents that
it is usefull for you .
So this is how we select a different ident :
5. Press "right arrow" button twice so to highlight the CA-ID in red . The same time you can
see that the PMT box is also highlighted too in red . That means that you can use "up / down
arrow" to scroll in desired line of ident . In our example line 3 of PMT box is highlighted , meaning
that we use CA-ID 0500 , ECM 051D, and IDENT 0075 .
If you want you can use line 2 of this PMT .
Meaning , CA-ID 0100 ,ECM 051F ,IDENT 0019 .
6. Press OK and all last line becomes red with changes you have made .
7. Exit EPG module , retune to service and you'll see that letter S instead of V appears at the info
All changes you made using the remote control are valid until the moment you turn off your receiver .
In order to have permanent effect you should edit the PMC list using PMCEDIT TuXon20 and flash
it back to your hummy .
JBlaster © 2002